Clan Lindsay (2)
109.8 metres long, 360.2 ft., speed of 11 knots.
Built for 'The Clan Line of Steamers Limited' ('Clan'), of Glasgow. Clan became 'Cayzer, Irvine & Company, Limited' in 1907.
The vessel was requisitioned during the period of 1917/19 by the British Government for service during WW1.
On May 3, 1916, the vessel was attacked by gunfire from a submarine, when in the Bay of Biscay - but escaped.
On Jan. 20, 1931, the vessel arrived at the T. W. Ward Ltd. ship breaking facilities at Inverkeithing, Firth of Forth, Scotland, to be broken up.
After the submarine attack in 1916