Dolphin


DOLPHIN was a tug built in 1883 with a tonnage of 49grt, a length of 76ft and a beam of 16ft.

She was brought out from Southampton in 1883 and stationed at East London.

In 1899 she was replaced by the larger Penguin and was sold to Clifford E. Knight of Cape Town in January 1900.

Castle Line Ships Home Page Castle Line Staff Home Page
Previous Page Next Page Home Page Enter The Staff Register Enter The Ship Register