The VALDIVIA was a French passenger ship, built 1911 by Chantiers & Ateliers de Provence, Port de Bouc for Societe Generale de Transports Maritimes a Vapeur, Marseilles.
She was 7,137 gross tons, length 463ft x beam 54.4ft, two funnels, two masts, twin screw, speed 15½ knots and used on their South America service to Buenos Aires.
In 1915 she was lent to the British Admiralty for use as a hospital ship, managed by Union-Castle Mail S.S. Co. 1919 returned to owners and 1933 scrapped at Savona.
Port de Bouc
2 x Steam 3 Cyl